Questions for Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

3 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Gander Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Hey Guys,

Welcome to the Q for P forum page. Thats right the Q for P stands for Questions for Parents. This forum is a place to feel safe and ask the questions you have always wanted to know opinions on. From raising a child with a disability to religious and sexual preferences. Please feel free to ask. You are allowed to give opinions but i do not want this site to turn into hate opinions. The whole reason i am making this site is to get the answers to the harder questions. Anyways please sign up and introduce yourself. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Cheers

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gander
Gander
Admin

https://qforp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Gander Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 pm

So my name is Luke and i have two beautiful children Kalell ( yes named after Superman ) and Elias. Kal who is now 3 is a delayed learner due to having Down Syndrome. My beautiful wife Molly is a stay at home mum and to be honest Elias for us is progressing way too fast. we are used to a slower pace with Kalell always taking a little bit longer to develop. Its crazy to think Elias who is 3 will be crawling soon. We have a small dog that completes our family ( until my wife gets her way and we get a cat ). We are fairly young parents and i am certain we do things a little differently than others. On here to share ideas and build a community for like minded parents to help each other out with advice and even just a chat. Our family resides in South Australia Adelaide.
Gander
Gander
Admin

https://qforp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jettsteele Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 pm

I'm Molly, Lukes wife and mother of our 2 boys.

Jettsteele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catsanchez Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Cat and I have Danny 3.5, Willow 17 months, Scarlett 6 months Smile

catsanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down